Jul 4, 2011

Best buy 18K White Gold 3 Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring With Pave Set Shank (1 cttw, H-I/I1)

Low price 18K White Gold 3 Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring With Pave Set Shank (1 cttw, H-I/I1)

Discounts For 18K White Gold 3 Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring With Pave Set Shank (1 cttw, H-I/I1).Buy Online here togay, Ship with Fast and Save Shipping. Order Now Before Price Up.

Brand: DivaDiamonds
Model :
Our Price : $3,879.00


Shipping N/A
Read conditions for free Shipping. Click Here









18K White Gold 3 Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring With Pave Set Shank (1 cttw, H-I/I1) Overviews


This dazzling sparkling timeless ring is classic and can be used as an engagement ring, anniversary ring, bridal ring, promise ring, proposal ring, fashion ring, wedding ring, cocktail ring and also to represent eternal love between you and that special someone.

This 18K gold diamond ring is prong set with 11 round diamonds. The total diamond weight is 1 carat. The diamonds are H-I color and I1-I2 clarity.

This is DivaDiamonds.net item number C6510:18K.







Thank you for shopping

18K White Gold 3 Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring With Pave Set Shank (1 cttw, H-I/I1)

from us. I hope you enjoy our product.

                                   
Bookmark and Share

Discounts three stone diamond engagement rings

0 comments:

Post a Comment